Neurotechnology treatments with John Fleming
Hello! I’m John – Thank you for clicking onto my profile. It’s nice to meet you.
Firstly I want to let you know that I am an autistic, dyslexic, gay man with ADHD. As such I have my own lived experiences in relation to these things.
I live by the sea in wonderful West Cork in Ireland. The West Cork community is an incredibly diverse melting pot of people that mix cultures, faiths, values, ways of living, and traditions. Growing up in this community has really shaped and moulded who I am today. My view of the world and the core values I now hold have been influenced strongly by this community, leading me to go out into the world in search of a multidisciplinary approach to personal growth and healing.
Now I return to West Cork with a diverse set of skills that support myself and others in becoming well through transformational growth integrating modalities rooted in psychotherapy, coaching, neuroscience, holistic health and bodywork.
I am a professionally qualified and registered Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, who also provides NeurOptimal Neurofeedback Brain Training and Mind Alive AVRT & CES.
Both of these neuro technologies are non medical, non talk, non invasive forms of biofeedback.
Both assist with:
– Wellness enhancement 👆 👍 😊
– Stress reduction ⬇
– Improved brain function 🧠
– Improved focus, attention & retention 🤓
– Reduction of anxiety 😌
– Concussion and brain injury
– Low mood
– Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
– Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
– Issues including cognition, memory, and balanced
– Sports performance
– Work performance
– Personal and spiritual development 🧘♂️
– Preparation for sitting examinations/tests /competitions
– As part of an anti-ageing program 👵
– Enhancing creativity and awareness 🎨 ✨
– Enriching partner, family and work relationships 👫 👬 👭
I work with ND & NT adolescents and adults.
I offer the neurofeedback, AVRT and CES in person in only from Bantry, West Cork.