Neurodivergent Life Coaching with Orna Little
Hi! My name is Orna. I am a qualified life coach specialising in Neurodivergent clients of all types. I myself am autistic and have ADHD, and my own journey with those helps me to better connect with and understand my clients. My goal as a coach is to help other ND people to find both the fun and the peace that we all deserve in life.
Coaching can help you to:
- Build structure & systems in your life
- Achieve specific tasks or goals
- Process how being ND affects your life, especially in the time after diagnosis
- Find & build healthy coping systems for managing difficult situations
- Find the joy & fun in your life
- Find your passions & purpose
My style of coaching involves:
- Listening to you
- Giving you space to process and work through ideas
- Helping you to hear your own voice within
- Moving you forward through goals & actions (that you choose and set)
- Supporting that forward movement
Consultation sessions are free and last about 20-30 mins to see if we’d be a good fit for each other. Full sessions are typically 1 hour long and 1-2 weeks apart depending on your needs and what we’re working on.
Sessions can be booked for Mon-Wed, with both morning and evening times available.
Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation if 48 hours notice is given